Friday, November 22, 2013

Seo odesk and elance coverletter

Hi Good day,

I had read your job description.I am a SEO/Link Building  professional and expert.
I would like to share and offer my skills and ability for any SEO project. I am an experience link builder provider and I can assure you I can be a good help/asset in promoting your websites rank on Google/yahoo search engines as well as bringing traffic to your website. The method I am going to use is the white hat SEO technique, so it would be easy accepted in search engines. It is a manual submission, permanent and definitely not spam.



I had completed many successful SEO campaign for variety of niche & different territory in this glove.
My SEO Campaign included but not limited to following steps:
On-Page SEO:

1.Website analysis
2.Competitor analysis
3.keyword analysis
4.Meta Tag Optimization (Meta Keywords, Title, Meta description)
5.Head Tags for Each Page Using Targeted Keywords
6.Image Alt Tag Optimization
7.Anchor Text Optimization
8.Creation of XML Sitemap
9. Website Content Optimization (place keywords to make the content optimized
for search engines)
10.Optimization of sitemap.xml, URLlist.txt, robots.txt
11.Account Creation in Google Webmaster Tool Google Analytics
12.Website verification from Google, Yahoo and BING

Off-Page:
1. Google Places/Local SEO
2. Search engine Submission
3. High PR Social Bookmarking
4. High PR Profile Link Building
5. Forum Posting (Related)
6. High PR Directory submission
7. Blog Commenting(Related)
8. Article Writing
9. Article Spining
10. Article Submission
11. Link Wheel/Web 2.0
12. .Gov and .Edu link building
13. Mini blog website creation
14. Citation Building
15. Classified Ad posting
16. RSS submission
17. Facebook
18. Twitter
19. LinkedIn
20. pinterest

I am very much open for new techniques of any job that will assign me with the employer, I can render my full time service,can work hard and be a motivated person.

Availability: Part-Time/Full-Time or as needed basis.

Backlinks Building Speed:12-15 backlinks per hour.

Thank you! I look forward to hearing from you.

with,
Your name

No comments: